It’s that time of year to start preparing for the school year. Stay “in the know” with the following links and information:
- Read the WJHS Highlights newsletter, emailed every Friday from our principal, Kate Dominique
- Join the “WJHS Parents” group on Facebook: click here
- Peruse our PTO site. We’re busy updating it for the new year
- For families who are new to District 39, attend the New Family Night on 8/17 at 6PM. Questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 7th and 8th Grade Families: Stop by our PTO tables in front of WJHS during 7th Grade Orientation on 8/19, 2:30–4:30. Introduce yourself, ask questions, volunteer, or just say hi.
- First day of school is Monday, 8/22, and it’s an early-release (11:20 am) day.
So many links, so little time. Here’s a helpful guide to what’s what:more >>